Thank you for visiting my blog.
I am interested in FIRE, Financially Independent Retire Early, through good household budget management and investing.
I will offer what I have been learning and practicing for these topics.
I hope my blog will help you become FIRE.
Econ(Mr.), a Japanese business person, born in 1984.
Married, with a daughter and a son
I started working from April 2008, in which we had the Financial Crisis.
I saved some money to invest.
I didn’t know anything about investing and started to keep purchasing mutual funds through dollar cost averaging.
I started investing on individual stocks.
The first ticker I bought was JNJ, Johnson and Johnson.
The great earthquake on March 11, 2011.
Until this, I had been putting money on financial goods, for which I could expect high return.
However this made me realize defensive asset like bonds or gold were also necessary in my asset allocation.
From 2012 – Now
Have been investing about USD 30,000 each year, mainly on the US individual companies and ETFs.
- Stocks of Japanese companies
- Stocks of the US companies
- Bonds of countries other than Japan
- Long-term investing over 10 years.
- Fundamentals analysis on F/S
- Focusing value of stocks and MOS, Margin of Safety
- Mid-term: Net asset USD 500k within my 30s
- Long-term: Net asset USD 1M within my 40s
- Final goal: FIRE. Life within dividends and interests.